Finding solutions. Engaging. Creating aesthetics.
MICE (Meetings-Incentive-Conferences-Events) are encouraging motivational trips that combine business and entertainment.
Event Studio Bon organizes MICE events to the most beautiful corners of Belarus for Belarussian and foreign companies
Employee involvement, unity and teamwork are one of the most important components of any company’s success. During hard times team unity is the main tool to overcome hardships and achieve success.
These are events with special goals as well as effective means of communication with your target audience.
These are business events, sometimes combined with entertainment and aimed at solving the objectives of your business. The variety of formats ensures communication with all the audiences of your company - the employees, partners, clients, dealers and distributors.
Event Studio Bon creates, implements and accompanies CSR events for those companies aiming at socially responsible business and consequently making their brand stronger.
Coffee Fest 2017
• 65 000 гостей фестиваля.
• 4 международных кофейных чемпионата из 7 проходящих в профессиональном мире кофе;
• 36 бариста.
• 20 аттестованных судей из Швейцарии, Исландии, Литвы, России и Беларуси;
более 10 000 чашек кофе было приготовлено за 2 дня.
• 46 партнеров фестиваля.
• 25 компаний-участников.
• 20 интерактивных зон и тематических локаций.
• 20 мастер-классов от кофейных гуру из Европы и стран СНГ.
• 6 из 6 оценка организации фестиваля международной судейской команды.
Зеленый субботник БАТ
• Оказана помощь Центру социальной реабилитации детей инвалидов и инвалидов «РОСТОК» (закуплен садовый и уборочный инвентарь, подготовлена уличная мебель к покраске, убрана территория, обработаны деревья от насекомых, посажены кустарники и деревья).
• Организована детская анимационная программа.
• Проведен семейный мастер-класс по игре на музыкальных инструментах.
BAT Family & Football Day
• Special logo of the event.
• The football teams were supported by the company’s own cheerleading group. The company’s employees made a special performance.
• A special t-shirt signed by a company’s football players that later became a decoration of the office and a nice reminder about Family&Football Day.
• An after-match tournament for the best penalty kicker – any participant of the event could become the one.
• A funny family 80’s style warming-up.
• The fan school for adults and kids (common workshops on fan attributes, cheer learning, thematic aero-tattoos etc.
• Family obstacle course with special gifts for all the participants.
• A tasty cake branded specially for the event.
Knows and anticipates clients’ every desire. The studio’s mastermind, member of Rotary Club Minsk City and little Mary’s mother.
+375 29 128 97 17
Creates harmony and ideal order in every project. Time management Jedi, Limp Bizkit and Star Wars fan.
+375 29 120 21 21
Event sphere for Maria is the place to realize all her brave ideas. Great experience in the cinematography helps her manage easily even the most challenging projects.
Not a single detail of the project will escape her attention. Nadia makes everything happen in time and right to the point. Believes in magic and all the good things and creates them herself in case there’s a lack.
+375 29 108 21 21
Creative engine of the team whose artistic ideas have won many hearts.This all is due to inborn talent and many years in KVN (Club of the Funny and Inventive People).
She makes every door open if She or the Client need it. She is a rare example of a girl who buys new iphones on her own money.
Without her help the managers would go mad because of constant stress and overwork. In her free time she engages in canoeing and baking pies (one of the reasons she is a valuable team member).
You set the goals of the event and fill out a brief.
We design the concept of your ideal event, select potential venues and present it to you.
You approve the concept, venue and budget.
We work out the details, estimate the project costs and timeline for event planning.
You confirm the costs and sign the contract.
We negotiate with reliable contractors, draw the scenario, plan the menu and the decoration of the even.
You get the invitation for the event.
We prepare the venue and hold rehearsals to avoid any unexpected things.
You get new experience and emotions.
We provide technical support, coordinate the event according to the schedule and time-line, maintain order and security.
You get great photos and videos and leave your feedback.
We collect the feedback and estimate the effectiveness of the event.