- Dealer, distributor and partner conventions
- to present new products and study;
- to exchange information and reveal the needs of the market;
- to revise contracts at more beneficial terms;
- to discuss the existing problems and define the prospects of further cooperation;
- to encourage the leading dealers/distributors/partners.
How to hold an effective convention for dealers, distributors or partners
- To set a clear-cut goal of the meeting and the main tasks within it.
- To create an atmosphere that would boost both formal and informal communication.
- To aks and listen more than talk. Often dealers/distributors/partners have more information than a producer does.
- To avoid cliches. Not to hold conventional events, to make post-event activities (surveying, subscribing, emailing), not to substitute the formal part of the meeting for entertainments.
- Remember about the human factor. Seating arrangement, good food and drinks, networking pauses in the program etc. are all important.
- Convenient location, thorough logistics and technical equipment, precise timing plan and control of each stage of it.
- Non-conventional event contributing to the goals. It can be thematic lunches, Pecha Kucha presentation format, unconferences, online-events, outdoor events etc.
- Attention to details and surprising the guests by arranging a bright welcome, unusual souvenirs, memorable photo area etc.
- Better results of the meeting through working in small groups instead of big panel discussions.